Sunday, May 26, 2013

Welcome to My Life.

Today, I welcome you into my journey. So far, my story has not been filled with knights in shining armor, though I wish it was, frogs, or evil step-sisters. However, anything could happen. In this wonderful apparatus called a blog, I hope to share my dreams, hopes, failures, successes, loves, and many other things. Most of you will think the following: "Who cares about this chick from Illinois!!" although maybe not in those exact words. However, I hope some of you find hope and inspiration in these words. I will in no way tell you how to live your life, how to clean your house, or how to cook food. I write this for the sole purpose of writing. So, if you want to read it, read it. If not, read something else, for haters are never appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment